These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The promoter of the Competition is Bigballs Media Limited, company number 09794141, whose registered office is at 6th Floor One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB (‘Bigballs’).
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook or Twitter account. Entrants must have an open profile or ensure posts can be publicly viewed. Private posts that cannot be viewed cannot be included in the competition.
- Maximum three entries per person, regardless of the number of posts or tweets made during the Promotional Period. Only one entry will be shortlisted per entrant. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The promotion will run from 11.00 BST Monday 10 April 2017 to 23.59 BST Wednesday 19 April 2017. Entries after this date will not be counted.
How to enter:
- To enter log into Facebook or Twitter and make a pledge stating in no more than one sentence what you would do to win an exclusive access experience to the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Final Cardiff 2017, using the hashtag #UCLPassion either on the Copa90 Facebook page or using the @Copa90 Twitter handle If you win you will need to film yourself completing the pledge, so make sure you can complete it in real life!
- The pledge must be legal, safe and socially responsible. Any pledge which could be considered illegal, dangerous or irresponsible will be disqualified and removed from any social media controlled by the promoter.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook or Twitter community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook and Twitter is subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions.
- Entries should not be defamatory, include the names of individuals without permission, nor cause offence, and if they are deemed to be such by the promoter, the posts will be removed from the social media platform and the entries deemed invalid.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- All entries must be made in English.
- There are 4x sets of “exclusive access experiences” to be won, as set out in paragraph 14. Maximum one prize per household. Prizes will be provided by PepsiCo and fulfilled by one or more third parties (including but not limited to any of PepsiCo’s agents or associates) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of such third parties.
- Exclusive access experience to the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final in Cardiff on 3rd June 2017 includes:
– 2x tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final game
– Travel to and from Cardiff for the winner and their guest
– 3 x nights’ accommodation in one twin or double room in a minimum 3* hotel
– Coach transfers to and from the match for the winner and their guest
– Pitch-side view of the Opening Ceremony for the winner only
– Spot in post Final match on National Stadium of Wales pitch for the winner only
- Winners and their guests must be free to travel between 01/06/2017 and 05/06/2017. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- Economy flights available from winners’ nearest major international airports only. Economy train travel also available as an alternative if required. Flights and trains may be indirect and not all routings will be available. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel and any necessary visas are the responsibility of the winner and their guest to obtain. Winners will be reimbursed for visa costs on receipt of a valid visa with proof of payment. The Promoter will not hold any liability in the event that the winner and/or guest is unable to claim their prize as a direct result of being unable to obtain the relevant authorisations to enter the UK during the required dates.
- Winners are required to arrange their own transport to and from the train station or airport to their home, via a reasonable route. A reasonable allowance will be provided to each winner to contribute to such cost, payable by bank transfer following receipt of valid proof of payment. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest to obtain their own adequate travel insurance.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation. Hotel accommodation is based on two guests sharing one double or twin room; hotel will be selected by promoter at their sole discretion.
- The winner’s guest must be aged 12 or over, however if the winner wishes to take an under 16 as their guest and they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child then the winner must provide written confirmation from the parent or legal guardian that they consent to the child travelling on the trip with the winner.
- All travel, accommodation and other products and services provided to the prize winner and their guest will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of each such provider. The Promoter will not have any liability in relation thereto, and any dispute arising from travel, accommodation or services must be taken up with such providers.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Selection Process:
- A panel of judges with at least one independent person will shortlist 20 pledges which they feel best fulfil the judging criteria of being a “great pledge” to progress to the next stage of judging. A “great pledge” in this instance will be judged as having fulfilled the criteria of being creative, interesting and original. Where very similar pledges have been made by different entrants the first three entrants with the same idea may be put forward to the next round. There will therefore be a minimum of 20 shortlisted entries and a maximum of 60.
- The shortlisted finalists will be contacted by direct message on the social network which they entered within 3 days of the closing date and will have until 23.59 BST Tuesday 25 April to confirm details and respond with a short video clip stating their name, their age, where they are from and how they would enact their pledges in order to qualify for the next round of judging. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are one of the shortlisted finalists.
- The panel of judges will then select 4 winners based on a further & final evaluation of the entrant’s pledge and video submission. 4 reserves will be selected at the same time in case the original winners are found to be ineligible or unable to claim their prize.
- The winners will then be required to film themselves completing the pledge and supply the footage to the Promoter by 23.59 BST Thursday 4 May 2017 via www.wetransfer.com. This will be edited into content that will be promoted on Pepsi/ Copa90 owned sites and social media.
- Any winners that are unable to complete their pledge and provide the footage by the required date will automatically forfeit their prize to one of the 4 reserves.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all aspects of the promotion will be final.
- The winners are prohibited from transferring or reselling any tickets won or any other element of the Prize.
- The winners will be required to document their finals experience (aka The ‘Prize’) and allow access to the content. This video will then be shared on the Copa90 YouTube Channel, and endorsed via their Social platforms. Each winner must agree to take part in this and to any other publicity required in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
- The prize winners’ full names and countries will be posted online on Copa90 social media platforms, owned and operated by Bigballs Media, within three months of the Closing Date.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook and Twitter. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Twitter. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook or Twitter.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide by 23.59 BST Tuesday 25 April) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.