Another Premier League season is upon us, and the question is… will this season be better than the last? Of course it will be, and here are the reasons why.
1. Defenders can rest assured that they wont be eaten….
2. With the arrival of Van Gaal Man United might actually show up this season…
3. Arsene Wenger has finally loosened the purse strings and spent some cash…
4. ‘Arry is Back! (Just don’t mention Wheeling or Dealing… )
— Spurs Vines (@SpursVines) August 1, 2014
5. Mourinho will be another year more bitter and will troll even more…
6. Joey Barton is back in the PL , brace yourself…
7. Another Great Seasons of watching Wenger struggle with his coat
8. The introduction of Vanishing Spray
9. Following his retirement, Man United can no longer rely on Webb
10. Marouane Fellaini is back to his best
But some things will never change…
Have you not seen Fernando Torres' latest Torres miss? https://t.co/xFhm0TQ8E4
— Betfred (@Betfred) July 28, 2014