Jurgen Klopp, what a guy. The Dortmund manager is undoubtedly one of the greatest tactical managers in the world right now. Not only that, when it comes to surreal responses to journalists questions, he’s in a league of his own.
What is going on in his head?! Honestly no one knows, doubt even he does, but my god is he a genius. The greatest ever interviewee? He’s up there.
1. Klopp on Hummels to Man United
“If that’s not a bullsh*t story, I’ll eat a broomstick”
2. Sticking with Hummels this was Klopp, when Mats was injured…
“We will wait for him like a good wife waits for her husband who is in jail.”
3. Yeah, that’s true blame Klopp for Mario leaving…
“Gotze’s leaving because he’s Guardiola’s favourite. If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine. I can’t make myself shorter and learn Spanish.”
4. I’m hoping by that you mean they’re young Klopp…
” When BVB last won here, most of my players were still being breastfed”
5. Honestly… we’ve got no idea.
“My wife wrote a book for children. It’s like Harry Potter – but it’s about football. There’s no Harry Potter flying on his f*cking stick – just football.“
Share this if you love Jürgen!