Ultras-Tifo is a portal providing fans with the latest news and reports from football supporters all over the world. Magnificent tifo shows, riots, interviews and everything related to life as a real football supporter.
The Collective is a curated community that brings together the people defining the future of football fan culture; a handpicked group of publishers, artists and organisations who are our belief that football is more than a game and has the power to unite people like nothing else does.
Bulgaria’s top ultras have introduced a new code of honor in a bid to combat a recent resurgence of hooligan problems.
The code of honor has been introduced following more weapons used in fights between football groups.
Older fans and top groups decided it’s time for a change before it is too late. Taken as an example from some written and unwritten rules from Russia and Poland, Bulgarian ultras created their own code called “Code of honor”.
The code was accepted by the main groups of CSKA Sofia, Levski Sofia, Lokomotiv Sofia, Slavia Sofia, Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Botev Plovdiv, Beroe Stara Zagora, Spartak Varna, Cherno More Varna, Neftochimic Burgas & others.
It is now in their hands to make sure the youths and smaller groups in their stands will adopt it as well.
Bulgarian Ultras code of honor:
- Total ban of using any weapons during fights with other fans.
- Don’t attack in style “many vs one/few”, try to fight in roughly equal numbers.
- Knocked out opponent or one fallen into a state of inability to defent is not to fight anymore.
- Do not attack women, kids or any regular fans.
- Do not seek for confrontation with your opponent on his work place, home or when he is with his family.
- Do not fight with other fans when on a national holiday, NT game or other similar events.
- Do not take any personal belongings that are not associated with club/group. That represents theft.
- Do not complaint to the police against other fans who did not violate the code rules.
- In case of not following the code-rules, main people/groups can take care and punish their own member.
- Stop the propagation of use of weapons, such as stickers, clothing or graffiti with knifes, bats etc.
- Promote the “clear fight” with hands with clothing, stickers and others.
- Do not destroy opponents graffiti if it is on the territory of their stadium.
We know it will be very hard for all fans and groups to follow this code the first months, but we have no doubt that with the time it will stand.