TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Channel: Bigballs Ltd, 13-19 Vine Hill, London, EC1R 5DW
Event: FA CUP FINAL AROUND THE WORLD
Mechanic: Users to send to the Channel (comprising Copa90, KICKTV and all current and future owned channels and platforms) footage filmed by themselves to be included in an FA Cup Final video, via Media Message, Whatsapp message, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and You tube.
Closing Date – 1st June 2015
- By providing your footage you warrant that;
a) if you are under 18 you have the permission of your parent or guardian, who must have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf;
b) you have the right to grant the Channel permission to use your footage for any purpose, and have obtained all relevant rights and written permissions;
c) your footage does not feature any individual except for yourself and other individuals who have consented to being featured in your film (in the case of individuals under the age of 18 years, consent from their parent/guardian is also required);
d) your footage is your own original work and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, and you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in your supplied footage;
e) the footage you supply shall comply with the YouTube Terms of Service and Community Guidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines
2. You agree that the Channel may commercially exploit and/or distribute your footage as it sees fit, including sub-licensing, and selling third party advertising which may appear in connection with your footage, without any payment to you.
3. You agree that the Channel may edit or adapt your footage in any way and you waive any moral rights.
4. The Channel does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software or other technical failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your footage.
5. Please note that this initiative is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Media Message, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or you tube. By entering, you acknowledge that Media Message, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and you tube bear no responsibility for this initiative and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Media Message, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and you tube from any liability whatsoever in connection with this initiative.
6. The Channel reserves the right to amend these Terms and
Conditions at any time.
7. Please note that your data may be processed on a server outside of your country of residence, including on servers in the United States. You may request to view, edit or remove your data at any time by contacting the Channel using firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You irrevocably agree that the Channel and its sponsors and brand partners shall be entitled to use your name and likeness for all advertising, marketing, publicity and public relations purposes without additional remuneration.